This is SPARTAAAAAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Replays i had with more "famous" people

+2
Zaroff
Valentin0z
6 posters

Go down

Some Replays i had with more "famous" people Empty Some Replays i had with more "famous" people

Post  Valentin0z Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

As mentioned above ...

Game 1: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/106646/
Game 1: It was against xMusiCa ( Ex-Zenith, Current MCitY) and C.H.E.R.Y.L, (the rest are random people i dont know)
and the main highlight i think would be when i fogged MusiCa himself around 10+ minutes (12 or 13th minute if i remember correctly) at bottom lane... It was truly awesome as i was running away from both him (Puck) and Dragon Knight and i made my sly escape by eating a tree.
Hope i didnt pass off as a too EGO-istic guy (HI! Zaroff) here but enjoy... Anyway we went on to win the game if u wana bother to continue watching the rest of it ...

Game 2: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/106649/
Game 2: In this game i was playing with my team against some REALLY famous people...
1. Razer.hyhy (Team Razer's captain and undoubtedly SG's best if not one of the best players)
2. Razer.Pazai a.k.a. Papaxiong one of the World's best supports...
3. Mushi- (Team Ct or Cybertime's leading carry/ strongest player)
4. Hime88
5. huayan_
Even though their team had 2 girl gamers, i still felt quite proud winning the 3 players mentioned above...
Although Mushi- from Malaysia, had complained of lag, i think my team still did well enough to win them. =)

Just some of my replays hehe
Enjoy!
P.S. I dont know wad map / version the games were played in although they should be rather recent... like within 1.23 onwards so i think most probably anyone who wants to watch the replays have to use Version Switcher. =)
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Some Replays i had with more "famous" people Empty Re: Some Replays i had with more "famous" people

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Nice one! Props. I will watch when I have the time. Not really familiar with the Asian scene particularly China teams, though I used to watch a lot of KS in the past. Papaxiong BEST yes I so agree. Best support after NS probably. hyhy is awesome too. xMusica. Not too sure, I don't follow that aussie team whatever it's called.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Some Replays i had with more "famous" people Empty Re: Some Replays i had with more "famous" people

Post  Valentin0z Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 pm

I thought i mentioned haha MciTY.
Also Ct (that the Mushi- guy is in) is leading in ADC now i think ...
So yeah it WAS kinda cool beating them, even though of course they were not playing to their full potential... hyhy was using ES
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 pm

like i said i don't follow asian scene. I watch the occasional ADC replay if I see interesting lineups (4 heroes outside scourge base pulling to axe) and stuff, but normally I focus on european scene. Which team do you follow?
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin0z Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Hmm... hardly follow any teams now...
Used to be:
Virtus.Pro (pretty old sch, i know)
SK-Gaming
XcN ( the old one)
Ks ( from malaysia)
MYM
As you can probably see most of the teams have become inactive or disbanded... So yeah...
If i were to follow any team now it would most probably be Loda's fnatic or hexOr's dmZ.
=)
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm

MciTy is one of the top 10 teams in the world, love their syllabear solo strats
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Haha VP was like my era man! I started playing .28, I think most of the people haven't started yet... I never really had a favorite team, I always had favourite players though... Vigoss, Yamateh, Kuro. Most recently I like EG quite a lot though.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  uNc|oude^ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:04 pm

nice i'll watch them. thx heh Very Happy

btw i only support Loda & ARS-ART. the rest can screw off, kthxbai
uNc|oude^
uNc|oude^
Clan Lord
Clan Lord

https://clan-dos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LackA. Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

KURO AND PUPPEY FTW
LackA.
LackA.

https://clan-dos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtOfEnaZ. Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Dudes, Kuroky and Yamateh are so fucking awesome.( Well, everyone says that)

ArtOfEnaZ.

http://www.hi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin0z Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

I came across a forum once where people discussed top players and who was the best among them...
Obviously there were alot of disputes but some of them i remember were ...

Best Carry = Yamateh
Best Team Leader = SK.Loda (SK-Gaming last time...)
Best Support = Papaxiong

PoTM = Vigoss (without a doubt)
RK = M.Admiration
SF = hyhy and SK.Loda
Alot more names like LightOfHeaven Misery Mania etc etc... but i cant really remember them all...
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

everyone thinks Kuro/Yamateh best npnp just because they carry and own but often forget Puppey/Miracle/Ppx for their awsm support
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin0z Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Yes most definitely.
But like EVERYTHING ELSE, usually only the main player is credited... Look at soccer, basketball, etc
Only the star players are credited and get the fame.
But obviously that does not mean the support players are any worse...
That being said, the carry role a.k.a. the famous roles are the hardest to play.
Many people think: Aiya carry farm farm nia support/ gang need to run around do sai kang...
However, carries have to carry the team (duh) through the game and if the carry fails ... there IS no game. Thats why carries are often the most pressurised as supports still have each other =) and are often not blamed / criticised for doing wrong.
When the CARRY does something wrong/ fails his job ... he often gets shot at like no tmr ...
***Speaking from experience here =) ***
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Valentin0z wrote:I came across a forum once where people discussed top players and who was the best among them...
Obviously there were alot of disputes but some of them i remember were ...

Best Carry = Yamateh
Best Team Leader = SK.Loda (SK-Gaming last time...)
Best Support = Papaxiong

PoTM = Vigoss (without a doubt)
RK = M.Admiration
SF = hyhy and SK.Loda
Alot more names like LightOfHeaven Misery Mania etc etc... but i cant really remember them all...

This was ages ago IIRC. I remember LoH Silencer and some other stuff. It's old news, lots have changed. hyhy still have awesome SF, though I think there are better PotM players like hex0r and shit.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtOfEnaZ. Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Uh, Is it possible to find a replay of Vigoss playing potm. I sort of saw that Merlini's Zeus is godlike. Is it true? If it is, can i have a replay for it too?

ArtOfEnaZ.

http://www.hi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Go find any EG replays around, I'm sure he plays Zeus in a few of them... Vigoss' PotM is ages ago, it's better to learn from current versions/players.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 pm

zane you can look for other Potm players like HexOr,Angel,Misery,Fear.
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

What about Playmate you bitch
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin0z Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am

Playmate is an awesome all around player from what i have seen.
Vigoss was undoubtedly the best potm and by far one of the better gangers.
Old dota? New dota? Well definitely dota is changing ... but IMO vigoss' potm remains the best i've seen...
There are many new and upcoming stars and they play really well too...
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum