This is SPARTAAAAAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything

5 posters

Go down

I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything Empty I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm

As part of my humongous ego and the belief that I am better than all of you, I am opening my services in the forum. Ask me anything DotA/strategy/clan related and I will do my best as the omnipotent master to answer them all. Thank you.

Last edited by uNc|oude^ on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Useless thread, closed.)
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything Empty Re: I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything

Post  Valentin0z Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 pm

I think your first line really turns everyone off lol... so there goes your chance to express your omnipotent powers...
P.S. i first read OMNIPOTENT as OM-IMPOTENT.
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything Empty Re: I'm a cocky little fucker, ask me anything

Post  ReVeRiE^ Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

1. tell me the BAT of Zeus and explain what is BAT?

2. IS OMNI SO POTENT?
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Valentin0z wrote:I think your first line really turns everyone off lol... so there goes your chance to express your omnipotent powers...
P.S. i first read OMNIPOTENT as OM-IMPOTENT.

Most of the clan already knows I have a massive ego, it's no surprise to them.
ReVeRiE^ wrote:
1. tell me the BAT of Zeus and explain what is BAT?

2. IS OMNI SO POTENT?

I don't pride myself on mechanics nor do I give a shit about a hero's BAT. It won't affect you in game. BAT refers to Base attack time which is how many seconds a hero takes to attack. Includes backswing and the followthrough (CM has backswing of almost 2 seconds wtf)

No, Omni is fail.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  LackA. Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Hai omni-potent 1337 h4x0r dude...liek can u tell meh who are the next sg idol?
LackA.
LackA.

https://clan-dos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Not clan-related but:

Farhan.

Also try to keep ontopic on threads.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  LackA. Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Lol np. That was just for the lul. Okay serious time, does the AS affect the BAT? That would be a no amirite?
LackA.
LackA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

It does. IAS decreases the time per swing. If not IAS on CM would be pointless, amirite?
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 pm

how many hits does it take for a necrolyte to kill a roshan if an enemy techies puts 5 mines and your teammate naix rage walks on the mines before furion teleports in and types hi on chat which is after NA dies.
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 pm

ReVeRiE^ wrote:how many hits does it take for a necrolyte to kill a roshan if an enemy techies puts 5 mines and your teammate naix rage walks on the mines before furion teleports in and types hi on chat which is after NA dies.

Over nine thousand and you just lost the game.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  LackA. Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:18 pm

THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC SHIT EVER Exclamation
LackA.
LackA.

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtOfEnaZ. Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:04 am

1. What is the best strat to break your fugging massive ego?
2. How long does potm prime lasts in the game?
3.Why is cm still a top pick when her IAS sucks to the fucking core and make playing dps with oppos sucky?
4. Hi.

ArtOfEnaZ.

http://www.hi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 am

ArtOfEnaZ. wrote:1. What is the best strat to break your fugging massive ego?
3.Why is cm still a top pick when her IAS sucks to the fucking core and make playing dps with oppos sucky?
4. Hi.
1. mass flame without flame shield
2. when she is still in primary sch
3. she is a girl
4. bye
joking k=)
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtOfEnaZ. Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 am

Holy shit. You got all the answers correct. Just joking! Oh ya.
Adding one question
How can we have massive ego/be pro?

ArtOfEnaZ.

http://www.hi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin0z Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:18 pm

For the massive ego part im afraid you will have to consult Zaroff =)
As for being pro... I wont consider myself pro as there is always some part of the game you will have to improve on
To be considered "Pro" i think one of the most important things is not just playing alot.
Alot of people have the misconception that playing alot = improvement = getting 1 step closer to being pro
I find that a really really really big misconception among most people i play with.
Sure playing ALOT of games daily helps u improve ... but the improvement is way too slow.
Instead during / after a game, think and analyse stuff to help you improve..
For example after losing a game think why u lost and make improvements to your game
If u do it often enough you find yourself losing alot less games (If you DO make those improvements)
Then you can move on to SGCWR to further improve your game with higher-skilled people and learn more by losing to the pros...
Sometimes getting thrashed by pros isnt necessarily a bad thing because u can analyse how they play and learn from them ...
Just my 2 cents =)
Valentin0z
Valentin0z
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVeRiE^ Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Well to be pro you need to improve not only on things like ganking, timing, pushing, last hitting but you need to have good map control and also master what you are doing, deciding whether to push,gank or farm throughout the game instead of just farming aimlessly or ganking aimlessly and not sealing any kills which leads to wasted time. You also need to watch replays (your own and good teams) to analyse where you went wrong, what could be done to improve and how people go about playing their hero correctly depending on the lineups and your role in the team.
ReVeRiE^
ReVeRiE^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroff Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 pm

ArtOfEnaZ. wrote:1. What is the best strat to break your fugging massive ego?
4. Hi.

1. You can't.
2. Depends on how you play her. POTM is always useful throughout the game because of her stun, mobility and ulti. However, how effective she can be really depends on her play. If you rush an early BoT expect her to scale well with the tp allowing easier ganking and farming. However, running around with just a point booster and treads, while helping the team a lot mid game, won't help her semicarry late.
3. She isn't a top pick. I hardly ever ban her and I don't really find problems against CM teams. I think some teams still ban CM because of the potential power she can bring to her team mid game. To be honest I don't find the aura that impressive anymore, and it's easily beaten by stronger lanes (remember pinoy game)
4. Hi.

ArtOfEnaZ. wrote:Holy shit. You got all the answers correct. Just joking! Oh ya.
Adding one question
How can we have massive ego/be pro?

Ego? It's just your own mentality. To be honest I think there is only a certain level of gameplay you can achieve by yourself, particularly in DotA which is a very team oriented game. One can only be so good at juking, last hitting, map theory, judgment, and so on and so forth. This itself is not easy to achieve and can be difficult for most. However, being individually skilled does not make you pro. To make the change from just a good player to what some people call pro is difficult. In fact, it also depends on what you mean by pro. A lot of players I know consider 'pro' to be the 24-0 Spectre who can 1v5 his team, often failing to recognize the Warlock who babysat him the whole game, provided shitload of map control, and kept him alive, nor the SS who pushed down 4/6 towers to keep the game from going too much to the opponent's team.

How do you become really good then? Of course it depends on your role. Whatever role you fulfill in your team, you have to fulfill it well. If you're a main carry player or support player, do your best to play it out as best you can. After all, your team's play cannot be controlled by you. Most importantly in a game like this, your teamwork needs to be sublime. Firstly, you need to have good teammates. It is tough to win consistently with weak links in the team who are not improving. That said, as a team mate you should do all you can to help them. Teamwork remains a high priority- you need to know how your teammate thinks, and that only comes from playing many games with them. Lastly, I think a key factor is experience. As you play more and more games, you have to learn from mistakes and your victories, and this gives you additional experience, which is a huge advantage over other unexperienced teams. Remember when we started playing with other clans? We started out losing a shitload as we weren't familiar with the metagame nor how to counter strategies. Slowly though we began to adjust and start winning the same teams we were getting chumped by.

Don't forget that DotA transcends individual spark. You not only have to be good at what you're supposed to do, but also work on other aspects of your game. Psychologically there is a whole new level to this but I can't cover this because this post is too goddamn long.
Zaroff
Zaroff
Organizer
Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum